★ Rent this Toronto Loft Studio Space for ★
– Events & Gatherings
– Live Webinars & Streams
★ Hours of Operation: Flexible, depends on your needs.
★ Rent our space for just a few hours, or multiple days. The listed rate is for creative photography, workshops, and live webinars. ★ Commercials, Videos, Pop-ups, and event rates are higher in price.
★ We do NOT charge a cleaning fee because we expect YOU to leave the studio CLEANER than you found it. If you don’t, we bill your security deposit $249.
★ KEY FEATURES ★
– 14′ super tall ceilings
– Awesome Blue LED, Neon, and UV Blacklights
– 1000 sq. feet of finished pecan wooden floor
– 3 MASSIVE South-facing windows for LOTS of light
– Diffusion curtains, and black-out drapes
– Big & bright WHITE light makeup and hair vanity accommodates 2 models at a time.
– Kitchenette (no stove/oven) & Mini Fridge
★ What Else? ★
– Bluetooth speaker
– High-speed Guest WIFI
– Swivel-mount big screen TV for tethering
– 2 piece white leather couch + loveseat
– White & Black 4′ x 8′ v-flats / v-cards
– 2 rigid reflector sheets sized 4′ x 7′
– Sandbags, clips.
– Coat rack
– Super cute lights all over the studio.
★ Please Note ★
Our studio’s appearance is subject to change slightly from the pictures—we do lots of work on the space so check in with us if you have any questions! You are NOT permitted to use the shower nor our stove/oven–they are strictly off limits.
★ ADDITIONAL GEAR FOR RENTAL ★
We have Paul C Buff professional studio lighting equipment and modifiers available for your photography rental during your visit at our studio should you need it. All figures below are pre-tax:
Our studio photography lights are $100 each. But, if paid up front, studio light rentals only cost:
– $100 for first light (first light includes the light, a stand, 2 triggers, and access to all modifiers
– $50 for additional lights and stands & triggers.
+ Also we have multiple coloured backdrops for photoshoots which are billable at $6/foot for whatever is stepped on or touches the ground and then needs to be cut off.
★ OTHER ★
We are a Toronto photography studio which primarily specializes in renting space to photographers, videographers, producers, makeup artists for makeup workshops, and other artists, but we do frequently host upscale events for corporate clients as well as private events for birthdays, reunions, or family gatherings. If your intended usage of the space is unlisted, please feel welcome to contact us to see if we can host you!
It's free to make a booking request for this space.