Last Updated: August 29th, 2017.
Collection of Information
In the course of operating the Site and/or providing our Services, we may collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our Services, fill out a form, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect when you provide it to us include your name, mailing address, email address, profession, company information, payment card information, photographs, descriptions of properties, and any other information you choose to provide.
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, support messages, and administrative messages;
- To personalize user experience and understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and send you service related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Placeuse and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our website;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Placeuse or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
Our Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Placeuse takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Important Notice to U.S. Residents