Welcome to FringeArts! We are two versatile spaces within the heart of Philadelphia’s Old City. We are an excellent space for your special, private events. This includes, but is certainly not limited to: Theater Rehearsals, Film/ Photography studio time, Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Retreats, Fundraisers, and Award Ceremonies.
We have two main primary spaces: our restaurant and our theater. We also have outdoor space on our campus!
Our theater is a flexible space, which can be converted to fit your needs.
– Our risers can be extended or pushed back to create various different spaces and configurations.
– When fully extended, our risers seat 232 people.
– We are an ADA accessible space – if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.
– Our theater is equipped with a state-of-the-art sound system and professional stage lighting. Your rental rate includes two highly trained and qualified technicians.
– There is a movable wall between the theater and the restaurant space which opens and creates a lovely, flowing space.
– We have the ability to make sound go throughout the building, so your band in the theater can be heard in the restaurant and outside.
– Both spaces provide a beautiful, unique location for your event, fit with historic architecture and stunning views of the Benjamin Franklin Bridge and the Delaware River.
It's free to make a booking request for this space.